We must stop de use of GM products now not tomorrow,
and promove the ecological agriculture, here in south
america (Argentina) the people have a lot of problems
with GM soja, the fields of the owner´s don´t produce
any more when GM soja is used. its a great problem.
peace
Juan Carlos
from lima Peru.