This is the countery of immegrants. Some came early, other are still
comming. without new immigrants,  for big business, there is no cheap labour
force. for high end research, not enough brain power. Half of the people
writting in this column will be hardpressed to find difference between
Democrats and republican. They all want same thing, to aceive it, there
metod is different.most of people have delageted there thinking power to
other people. They can't see what is wright and what is wrong. some body got
to tell them. quite a few people think all republican are next to god and
other half think only democrat are good. They vote straight party line and
forget that this politician in both party are there to make them fool. both
party have there quota of good bad and ugly. Vote for the peole, not for the
party.Keep your mind open, Don't be resist or fasist.  Nick