  From: JAMES PHELPS
  To: biofuel@sustainablelists.org
  Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2006 1:16 PM
  Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Methanol Price Increase?

  Francisco,
  I predict that Biodiesel producers will start working with ethanol as a
result of these price increases, this is a good thing and it needs to happen,
when it does that means the biodiesel produced with ethanol is 100% renewable
and not independent on a chemical produced with natural gas. After all when we
run out of gas, that is what we will have to use anyway.  The current timing is
right as there are several hundred Ethanol plants across the US gearing up for
production in 2007.  We have one within 80 miles that I will start buying from
when my methanol is out.

  Jim