    *From:* Mike Weaver <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *To:* biofuel@sustainablelists.org
    <mailto:biofuel@sustainablelists.org>
    *Sent:* Saturday, January 13, 2007 2:27 PM
    *Subject:* [Biofuel] Back to the topic...New BD stuff

    I have managed to score a 50 - 60 gallon aluminum tank with
    fittings -
    perfect for a processor.
    I also have a 67 gallon (looks like lucite) circular fish tank.

    I know MOX does not like aluminum, and have heard BD does not like
    Lucite or Lexan or whatever this.
    However, BD is fine in aluminum tanks.

    I am wondering if I can use the aluminum tank as a processor, being
    careful when introducing the MOX - I've made BD in HDPE2 containers
    plenty (even the stray plastic bottle way early on).

    So, any thoughts on the aluminum as processor and the fishtank as
    a wash
    or settling tank?

    -Weaver

    messages):