I read this from Greg Palast earlier.  Too bad he calls into question,
valid points about big "brother", by mis-characterizing  The Strategic
Petroleum Reserve.  No matter what side of the issue Palast is not the
only commentator, to give cause to question their remarks, with obvious
spin.  I suppose no matter what stripes the politicians and media wears
they think the remainder of the population is ignorant. :(
Doug, N0LKK
Kansas USA inc.