Thanks, Keith!

Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hello Matt

Why bother? Not worth the trouble.

If you make your biodiesel properly, everything that a filter might
remove will be in the by-product layer, not the biodiesel. So settle
it properly, separate it carefully, and use it. No need to filter it.
No need to filter the oil first either, as these two previous posts
show:

http://snipurl.com/1j20b
Re: [Biofuel] Filtering - was Re: Vegtable oil sources...

http://snipurl.com/1j20c
Re: [Biofuel] Filtering - was Re: Vegtable oil sources...

Best

Keith