doug wrote:
> Hi,
>  You are saying you got 56mpg from your Prius: I have a 307 Peugeot Diesel &
> get ~17Km/L: ie about 50M/imp Gallon (about 10% bigger than a US Gallon I
> think: one of the few things the Poms can claim is bigger than in the
> States!!)
>
>  If the Pug is driven with economy in mind, the recent Australian record is
> 2760 Km on 70L fuel: a 406 peugeot was driven from Rockhampton in Queensland
> to Melbourne on 1 tankful of fuel. The diesels leave the Priuses for dead!

Yes, no argument.

But somehow I doubt the dear old peugeot's can touch the prius on
emissions. And I do love the peugeot's but peugeot wisely figured
out that the US market just isn't worth the trouble :)

Everyone knows that the prius is the worst of all cars, everyone loves
to climb on and piss on it. That's fine with me. No harm, no foul.