Hello everyone, my first post

i want to apologize if this has been answered, but I have searched the
archives and relevant sites without finding a clear answer.

I've been reading the j2f howto for doing my first test batch with
unused veg oil and a blender. I see that I'm suppose to pre-heat the oil
before starting the process to 130 deg F, but everything else i read
says I need to maintain that temperature which isn't possible without
moving the oil back to another container that can be heated.... so I
guess basically i'm asking, is that temp (130) required for the reaction
or does it just aid in a faster reaction.

Thanks
Mike