Nuclear with onsite disposal (dispersal) of spent fuel is not really an
option. There is also the cost of building and that none have ever come in
on budget.

Natural gas is still a non-renewable resource and a greenhouse gas addition.

SVO wll run into land, phosphorus and nitrogen limitations but can be a
useful full for specific purposes. It would be a useful transition fuel on
farms. I am not certain if it would require less land than animal power. As
a fuel for making electricity on a wide scale I cannot see it as being very
useful. Small scale wind and microhydro make more sense if you want
distributed electricity.

Just my 2 cents worth.