Sorry Tom, did not mean to offend you.
The experience that you are referring to should involve the fact that almost no B100 is sold i Europe. The BD is blended into dino with 4-7% by weight. That about the experience of EN quality. Furthermore, the oxidation stability seems to be a topic only when storage time is discussed. The companies sellning BHT seems to focus on that. But, given the conditions in a veichle´s fuel tank during operation, it seems likely that the oxidation stability is of importance there too. The fuel tanks can become hot 70-80oC I am told. But if you can run your car om Soy BD without problems under all conditions, then the issue is simply storage capacity. But then again,if you can store your BD for three months without any significant changes in peroxide and anidin values, then it´s ok. I am not able to give you an ideal OS-IP value, but my personal opinion is that the CEN value is over the top. Fresh oils with low peroxide and anidine values have better chance to stay fresh as biodiesel. Good thing to avoid copper and zinc. Copper creates disaster with the BD. All copper alloys should be forbidden in connection with BD, including brass and bronze.