Hi all

Bjorn Lomborg is, was, or used to be into various shades of global warming denial, depending, I think, on which way the wind's blowing. Recent big winds may have deepened his apparent shade of green. Professional contrarian, author of the infamous The Sceptical Environmentalist. He's a statistician, without environmental qualifications. At a promotional reading of his book in London in 2001 he had a cream pie thrown in his face by none other than Mark Lynas - he who recently changed coats to become a supporter of nuclear power. Maybe they deserve each other. I don't think we deserve either of them.

More here:
<http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=sustainablelorgbiofuel%40lists.sustainablelists.org&q=Lomborg>

All best

Keith