I have not yet started in on racing forums, as I understand they use 100% methanol as fuel, and my interest is using a mix of methanol (up to 50% possibly) in order to avoid making engine modifications while not sacrificing engine life.

The idea of the methanol energy economy is way beyond my current practical interest, but definitely of academic interest.

Darryl