Keith - you have only so much time left in this world - why waste it?
We have had enough problems with time-wasters in the past - ditch them by
the fastest possible means.
Re Volvo and the Olsson report - the matter has been referred to the
Environment Committee, Sweden, by Volvo UK and I am awaiting results and
re-vamping of their retraction - the first version was quite unapologetic,
despite the fact that editors who have used the story lay themselves open to
complaints to the Press Complaints Commission - or the equivalent.
I wonder how many "suscribers" to this panel actually did anything about it?

Biofuel at Journey to Forever:
To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]