Hey Keith,
               Whats off topic about honey. Its about the best darn biofuel for
the human body you can get. No seriously I would accept that its off topic and
duly marked it O.T when replying. My point in replying here and bringing this
up is that I agree with you. It is and would be extremely hard to define whats
on topic and whats off topic. I realise that without restrictions it makes the
daily download a bit top heavy for some people but as you and others have so
often pointed out there is always the delete button. I certainly dont envy you
your job, its certainly not one I would want. I see you get the occasional
grizzle guts and you have to spend time replying which takes up your time. In
my opinion both you and Steve with his site do a darn good job so both of you
take a thankyou from me and all the others out there who appreciate your
efforts.
B.r., David

Also, keeping it narrow means defining what's on-topic and what's
not. Do you think you could do that without risk of excluding
valuable and on-topic discussion? Some of the guys were talking about
the wonders of New Zealand honey the other day, clearly off-topic,
but they're sensible and didn't push it too far. So fine, honey's
off-topic, put it on the banned list. (Why didn't you object to that,
by the way? - it wasn't about fuels.) Er, but before you ban it, do
an archive search and you'll find discussion on using honey as a
feedstock for ethanol. So maybe you could define it as "off-topic,
unless it's on-topic"? And so on and on. Anyway, don't be deterred,
go on, make your list. When you've finished it, please persuade the
membership to accept your definitions. Don't be surprised when people
start yelling at you: "Stop wasting time with all this off-topic
political BS, let's get back to biofuels!"

Biofuel at Journey to Forever:
To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]