Yep, i found the mistake sending the code...

Then I want to know how then the code works on your viewer, i am
using the Adobe SVG Viewer using Internet Explorer.

I mean, my idea using the rectangle and the text is to form one
button, the entire button must allow the player to click to other
page (the name of the urls are only examples) and according to the
books SVG Essentials it supposes that all the objects embed inside
<a xlink> must have this property.

I made this kind of code with not-rotated objects and works
perfectly, but i can not make it work with rotated objects. This is
the trouble. How can I configure then those buttons to be clickable
then?

Thanks anyway, also i will keep searching any clue.

Travsam

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Schepers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/1U_rlB/TM