Hi, omarrabi13-

| I want to call the zoom in/out, pan and original view method
| that are predefined in the adobe svg plugin. in the browser,
| you access them either by right click (the contextual menu)
| or by clicking on ctlr,
| ctrl+shift or alt...

The short answer is no, you cannot call Adobe's zoom/pan control methods.

You can set the viewBox of the SVG root, however, or change the currentScale
and currentTranslate. There are lots of examples out there that do this.

Regards-
Doug

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.vectoreal.com ...for scalable solutions.