Hi,

I'm developing software SVGFlash (*alpha*), it is similiar Macromedia
Flash 4.

So I don't have time for develop a player or plugin excelente like flash
player or flash plugin (IE and FF).

I create my project using JAVA, cross plataform and the objective is
animation, because exists very aplication for SVG static.

thank's