Hi, Fulio-

You could also achieve a similar effect by simply giving variable values to
the stroke-dasharray:

<ellipse cx='180' cy='150' rx='65' ry='43' fill='none' stroke='red'
stroke-width='2' stroke-dasharray='96 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6
6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 74'/>

It is only slightly shorter, and might be less robust as you need to
increase the size of your shape, but it might be easier for someone to
hand-code.

Also, I noticed that you're missing some closing </g> tags, so your content
is not well-formed. this will stop it from working on FF and other browsers.

Regards-
Doug

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.vectoreal.com ...for scalable solutions.