Hi guys I agree with Andreas all the way native svg in
the browsers and built in support in hand-held is far
more better for both users and developers. I just hope
adobe realize that and do not halt their support in
developing applications like they did with the viewer.
Also ASV and SVG developed for ASV usually is faulty
with all other browsers as it only works over IE....
WE are better off with a native svg deployment.
kojo

--- Andreas Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM