hi,

there may also be proxies involved. the hardcore-test is renaming (or
copying) your main file.

when clearing the IE-cache, you also need to call clear the viewed page
before (e.g. call about:blank).

another possibility is an old ASV-version.

andre

andre m. winter,
  cartography for internet and multimedia applications
  schiessstand 4/1, a6091 goetzens, tyrol, austria
  tel.: ++43.5234.32732
  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        new svg book with actual scripting samples out now!
             check    http://svg.carto.net/