Is there any particular reason you can't just use relative URLs and dictate a certain directory structure on just the project itself? (ex: "Inside the project's directory, the assets must be in './assets' ") That's what's usually done.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gunn, Brian" <bg...@solekai.com>
To: <swfmill@osflash.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 2:10 PM
Subject: [swfmill] Environment variables

Hi all.

Is there a way to use environment variables with swfmill? What I'd like to do is something like this:

           <clip id="splashScreen" import="%ASSETDIR%/splashScreen.swf"/>

Or $ASSETDIR or $(ASSETDIR) or any way of specifying an environment variable. The reason I ask is because my build is running on different machines and each has a different directory where the assets are stored.

Thank you!

Brian