Hi List,

I’ve released swfmill 0.3.1 – thanks to Chris K for bugging me to do
another long-overdue release.

You can get it from the usual place: http://www.swfmill.org/

New in this release:
 * Official Mac OS X binaries (Intel-only, sorry!).
 * Fix bad JPEG parsing code that would often get the image size
completely wrong (thanks to Piers Haken).
 * In simple dialect, automatically detect the number of frames in a
movie clip (‘frames’ attribute now optional).
 * Fix invalid SWF generation when embedding some fonts.
 * Support alternate text encodings in SWF (useful only in SWF 5 and
below(!), and only if you know what you’re doing) (thanks to INADA
Naoki).
 * Some changes to make compiling on Mac OS X (and in general) a little easier.

There are still a few patches waiting to be applied. Sorry to anyone
who’s been waiting with no reply (Piers Haken’s SVG patches spring to
mind, but there are probably others). I will try to get to them
soon-ish.

Have fun,
Dan.