Oh, thanks for explanations.

Well, since swfmill build appears to be linking to the hosts xslt library
anyway, wouldn't it be more proper to also include the xslt.h supplied by
the host, insteady of carrying own copy? I mean use a
'-I/usr/include/libxslt' in the same way there already is
'-I/usr/include/libxml2' ? I will try that in fact...