Xaver Aerni schrieb:

Xari!

The normal Channel are not verry good on ADSL and CC TV... They have for 1
Channel only 1,5 Mbit... On Sat you have 3.5 till 4.5 Mbit...

You mean DVB-S. Well I don't know how Bluewin tries to market ther ADSL TV but obviously it's not yet ready to be a replacement for an existing TV set

Ok CC has on the Cinemas 1 Mbit more... But... i don't know... When you see a
footballgame... You have sometimes "Pixel" on the Screen. For fast movements on
the Screen is 1.5 Mbit to less. I say allways more then 3.5 Mbit is ok... 4.5
is good...

Picture quality heavily depends on the bandwidth, the used codec and what will is shown in the picture (or movie). The two worst things that can happen are fast movements or hard borders (like in cartoons or animes). Try encoding a testing table and see how good the alternating black and white stripes will come out.

Ehm, it gets a little bit off topic by now. How about discussing this at the next Beer Event? (Even though I'm not allowed to drink beer because I have to eat medicine (blood dilution) to cure my hyperthyreosis)

CU, Venty