To: Matthias Hertzog
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: [swinog] Bet-Website hosting in switzerland - legal or not?

hosting might not be the issue, running might be butt hat's your customer's problem...

On 28.09.2012, at 15:32, Matthias Hertzog <m.hert...@mhs.ch> wrote:

Hi folks

We've got a request from a potential client if we're able to host a bet website in switzerland. It's about sports and looks like Toto-X. Is it legal for us as ISP to host such a site? I know the rules when porn is involved, but habe no informations about bet websites.

Thanks for your answers & have a nice weekend,
Matthias

mhs @ internet AG
Zürcherstrasse 204, CH - 9014 St. Gallen
Phone +41 71 274 93 93, Fax +41 71 274 93 94
http://www.mhs.ch