To: "Matthias Hertzog" <m.hert...@mhs.ch>
Cc: <swi...@swinog.ch>
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2012 9:20 AM
Subject: Re: [swinog] Bet-Website hosting in switzerland - legal or not?

Hi Matthias, et al on the list

I understand your reasons. I was being snarky/funny because you've
tried to outsource a elementary business function (your own judgement)
to this list without first doing a minimal effort at researching the
issue yourself.

Before you waste 5 minutes of (N * subscribers) of this list time
you should spend at least 5 minutes of your own time googling the
issue first. Yes, you may have to try different search phrases and
you may have to click the next button to get to the second page
to find something relevant for your case.

Only if the answer isn't there after trying for a bit, or you're still
horribly confused because of conflicting information asking the list
is appropriate.

I took objection to your original mail because of "potential customer
is asking whether bla is legal". You're the one winning the customer
when the answer is yes. So we can expect you to at least do some
classic pre-sale homework yourself at your own cost first. Or have
your secretary do it. Or your lawyer.

--
Andre