hi,

well lots of other events are on mondays, too.
a very common used day.

this is my personal reason why I can join only rarely.

I would prefer some other days than monday or tuesday.
So best would be wednesdays or thursdays.

what do you think about this ?

shegeeks - sure more would be fine - may more cocktail than beer events :-)

br
stephan

: