Von: swinog-boun...@lists.swinog.ch [mailto:swinog-boun...@lists.swinog.ch] Im
Auftrag von Viktor Steinmann
Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. Dezember 2016 13:14
An: swinog@lists.swinog.ch
Betreff: Re: [swinog] Zurich SwiNOG Beering 2017, dates, agenda, suggestions

On 20.12.2016 11:26, Emanuel Kleindienst wrote:
> Ladies & Gentlemen,
Hey Sire!

> - how shall we have the Beerings in 2017?
Keep it like it was.  I'll promise to join more often ;-)
> - Still always on Mondays? Suggestions?
I like Monday, because then you have something to look forward to on an
otherwise... well... MONDAY!
> - Different format? Different locations? Different agenda?
Most and for all, the location should be well reachable by public transport.
Until now that was almost always the case. We could start some rating of the
locations after the event in order to improve there.
Possible rating criteria could be beer choice, service quality, food quality,
reachability, atmosphere, price range...
> - How we attract more Shegeeks?
Maybe we should rename to Beer & Cüpli Event? SCNR :-) Based on the percentage
of women in IT, the number of ladies joining beer events matches that figure
more or less, unfortunately.
> Thanks, Season's Greetings and have a perfect restart in 2017!!!
Same same!
Viktor