While this is all lovely...

Why is it that Google docs API and CMIS both use THE SAME solution to returning
an ATOM entry which has a link rel to a feed which outlined the resources which
are part of this object?

Do we need to leave the Atom/Atom Feed spec to solve this problem?

I don't like the idea of SIMPLE suddenly needing knowledge of 2 specifications
(ATOM and ORE)

Dave T