"SE-IRI
        The SWORD Edit IRI. This is the IRI to which clients may POST
        additional content to an Atom Entry Resource. This MAY be the
        same as the Edit-IRI, but is defined separately as it supports
        HTTP POST explicitly while the Edit-IRI is defined by [AtomPub]
        as limited to GET, PUT and DELETE operations."

versus

"The client can assert that a deposit process has completed by issuing
an HTTP POST to the Edit-IRI with a blank message body and with the
In-Progress header set to false (it may simply omit the header
altogether too, as this is treated as In-Progress: false by the
server)."

/Tim.