I've had a long and interesting chat with David Tarrant & Robin Taylor
about Sword... and I've a wee stumbling block:

 From RFC 5023, in 11.2 - "All "edit-media" link relations in the same
Entry reference the same Resource"

<link rel="edit-media" type="application/doc" hreflang="en"
src="http://$container-iri>/$path>/$filename1" />
<link rel="edit-media" type="application/pdf" hreflang="en"
src="http://$container-iri>/$path>/$filename2" />
<link rel="edit-media" type="application/doc" hreflang="fr"
src="http://$container-iri>/$path>/$filename3" />

How does one represent a deposit (and atom entry) with multiple
documents (media) that are not variations of the same thing?
(the author final draft, a picture, a spreadsheet of supporting data, etc)

We **THINK** that this is answered in 12.1: "This specification defines
a new "type" parameter for use with the "application/atom+xml" media
type" - which means you can define the edit-media IRI to be an atom
feed.... thus a list of atom entries (one per document), each of which
contains its own edit-media IRI

Would that be right?

--

Ian Stuart.
Developer: Open Access Repository Junction and OpenDepot.org

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.