Hi all,

We're now brining the SWORD v2 project to a close - thanks to your
help, and the help of the whole advisory group, we have been able to
successfully develop the SWORD v2 standard.  This has now been
published, and implemented in several different repository platforms,
along with complementary client libraries and exemplars.

We hope to write a full press release in the coming days, part of
which will include a big nod towards this group and the role it
played.

Due to the administrative overhead of constantly having to decline
spam emails which are sent to this list, I am now going to close the
list.  We will move all further discussion of SWORD to the normal
sword-app-tech email list
(https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/sword-app-tech).

Many thanks and best wishes,

Stuart