Further to this, I was thinking that you could have rows automatically
show links by doing this:

foreach($data as $d)
{
    $row = new sfTableRow(array(
      'col1' => array(
                 'value' => $d['something'] . ' ' . $d['something_else'],
                 'link' => '@details?id='.$d['id'],
                ),
    ));
    $table->addRow($row);
}

However... what if you wanted to a single column with this:

edit | details | delete

Where each of those is clearly a link to a different place, my above
idea won't work at all.

Creating a widget for each cell (rather then each row as suggested
initially) would be far too heavy I imagine, with 100's of objects being
created just to show a table.

If anyone's interested in discussing the topic, you can of course find
me on IRC :)

--

Ian P. Christian ~ http://pookey.co.uk