ohh this netbeans is cool ... i might go for it as well
Alecs

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 12:55 PM, Christopher Schnell <ty...@mda.ch> wrote:

> I use Eclipse, too, but would like to use Netbeans. I can't because since
> updateing to Fedora 12, it freezes radomly and crashes my entire system. And
> I can't use another Distribution because Fedora is the only, I know of that
> supports my 2 monitors.
>
> Netbeans has better code-completion with static functions which is great
> when using Propel.
>
> Regards,
> Christopher.
>
> Gareth McCumskey schrieb:
>
>  Personally I use Eclipse and struggle to do without the features this IDE
>> gives me. Never used Netbeans but may give it a go, because I like the idea
>> of having symfony support builtin

Have a nice day!
Alecs

As programmers create bigger & better idiot proof programs, so the universe
creates bigger & better idiots!
I am on web:  http://www.alecslupu.ro/
I am on twitter: http://twitter.com/alecslupu
I am on linkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/alecslupu