I'm a newbie still working through the Jobeet tutorial.

When I try to execute either

symfony.bat test:functional frontend jobActions

or

symfony.bat test:functional frontend categoryActions

I get the following feedback:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid
callback, first array member is not a valid class name or object in C:
\devtool\Zend\ZendServer\lib\vendor\symfony\lib\test
\sfTestFunctionalBase.class.php on line 433

Fatal error: Call to a member function info() on a non-object in C:
\devtool\Zend\ZendServer\lib\vendor\symfony\lib\test
\sfTestFunctionalBase.class.php on line 346

And then the tests fail to execute.

(My code is essentially the same as provided in the tutorial, except
that (for reasons I can't explain), the PHP parser didn't like a ";"
after a particular end() statement, so I refactored  the code such
that taking advantage of the fluent interface it was no longer
needed.)