Hi,
i noticed the same thing with a project upgraded from 1.2 => 1.3 =>
1.4
However a project created directly from 1.4 is ~ 3 time faster for the
configuration.
I guess it s from the yml that have been cleaned up from 1.2 to 1.3 ?

Anyway i stoped caring since these configuration times only occur in
dev environnement so it doesnt change anything in prod env !