Hi folks!

I'm trying to modify the validation of the 'permissions_list' field
generated in the basesfGuardUserForm.class.php. I want to set the
'required' option to 'True'. I tried with this:

class sfGuardUserForm extends PluginsfGuardUserForm
{
  public function configure()
  {
      $this->validatorSchema['permissions_list']->setOption
('required', True);
  }
}

But it doesn't take effect.

Also if a try to set a different widget to permissions_list, it
doesn't works.

I think this is not the right way to do that. Could you help me?

Thanks
PD: Excuse me for my english