Hi I used the

I used the sfPhpExcelPlugin-1.0.2.zip from the

http://www.symfony-project.org/plugins/sfPhpExcelPlugin/1_0_2

In this I used this both for creating an excel file and downloading the same
using PHP.

Also I used the same for uploading an excel file and then reading the
contents of the excel file.

Regards

Deepak Bhatia