Use the dev environment controller as this will show you any error
messages generated. For example, if your applications name is frontend
you would load http://www.linuxpl.com/frontend_dev.php

Also, make sure that permissions of the files on the server are
correct and also do a symfony cc on the project to force recreation of
the cache files as this can sometimes be incorrect when moving to
other servers.

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 10:27 PM, Norbert M Haigermoser
<haigermo...@web.de> wrote:
> Did you re-configure id for the new server environment (config/database.yml
>  etc... )
>
> and a ./symfony doctrine:build --all --all-classes --no-confirmation
>

> Am 21.01.2010 um 20:30 schrieb Georg Gell:
>
>> This happens sometimes when you have a fatal php error in the template
>> (or a method called from the template)
>>
>> Am 21.01.2010 17:24, schrieb Pax95:
>>>
>>> I've installed a project in my local server - WampServer and it works
>>> successfully. I added test content and uploaded it into server
>>> (www.linuxpl.com) and it doesn't show anything.
>>>
>> --

Gareth McCumskey
http://garethmccumskey.blogspot.com