run 2 things:

symfony project:permissions
symfony cc

i don't know other method.. maybe to reinstall symfony in
"lib/vendor/symfony" ....

A.

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 3:30 PM, Pax95 <piotre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I haven't installed Symfony project with tutorials on official site. I
> just downloaded sandbox, created app - palmgames, copied palmgames.php
> to the same directory but with name index.php and added simple content
> (not using Models, so Doctrine too). Maybe I have forgotten to change
> chmods? Errors:
>
> Warning: require_once(/home/pax/domains/pax.ayz.pl/lib/vendor/symfony/
> lib/plugins/sfDoctrinePlugin/config/../lib/debug/<http://pax.ayz.pl/lib/vendor/symfony/%0Alib/plugins/sfDoctrinePlugin/config/../lib/debug/>
> sfWebDebugPanelDoctrine.class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to
> open stream: No such file or directory in /home/pax/domains/pax.ayz.pl/
> lib/vendor/symfony/lib/plugins/sfDoctrinePlugin/config/<http://pax.ayz.pl/%0Alib/vendor/symfony/lib/plugins/sfDoctrinePlugin/config/>
> sfDoctrinePluginConfiguration.class.php on line 35
>
> Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening
> required '/home/pax/domains/pax.ayz.pl/lib/vendor/symfony/lib/plugins/
> sfDoctrinePlugin/config/../lib/debug/<http://pax.ayz.pl/lib/vendor/symfony/lib/plugins/%0AsfDoctrinePlugin/config/../lib/debug/>
> sfWebDebugPanelDoctrine.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/
> php') in /home/pax/domains/pax.ayz.pl/lib/vendor/symfony/lib/plugins/
> sfDoctrinePlugin/config/sfDoctrinePluginConfiguration.class.php<http://pax.ayz.pl/lib/vendor/symfony/lib/plugins/%0AsfDoctrinePlugin/config/sfDoctrinePluginConfiguration.class.php>on
> line 35

Have a nice day!
Alecs

As programmers create bigger & better idiot proof programs, so the universe
creates bigger & better idiots!
I am on web:  http://www.alecslupu.ro/
I am on twitter: http://twitter.com/alecslupu
I am on linkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/alecslupu