Hi,

Another good thing would be it to avoid the creation of 1:1 related object,
as Doctrine automatically creates an item when requested. I think we should
make this an option (and correct the "hasReference" which always returns
true).

Cheers,

Before Printing, Think about Your Environmental Responsibility!
Avant d'Imprimer, Pensez à Votre Responsabilitée Environnementale!