Hey there,

so... after a little fight with my new friend git and GitHub my bugfixes are
finally available to you.

I fixed a few things, just have a look at the changelog. Working with
1:1-relations is now easier and doesn't embed the "add new" form if there
already is a related object – stupid me for not getting that in the first
place! :)

Also, the "problem" you mentioned is also gone, there's method in the Doctrine
("relatedExists($relationName)") that does not add that object automatically,
it really just peeks and doesn't do anything stupid. :)

Now, the next "problems" I want to tackle are outlined in the TODO, if you want
to add something, please do so here. Or you can fork the whole thing on GitHub
if you want.

Cheers, Daniel