None of this worked, and I really don't get why even my var_dump() is escaped,
it never happened before :/

With :

<?php

slot('title', $page->getTitle());

echo $page->getContent(ESC_RAW);
die();
?>

I can see my HTML is properly unescaped, somehow my view is re-escaped, is it
possible to deactivate that? oO

security at symfony-project.com