think you  Eno,
this does not help me

i will explain my problem in a different why:
i have 3 forms
1 - main form use a foreign key from form2
2- form2
3- form3 use a foreign key from main form

so to save all the form in database we should
1=> save object of form2
2=> then save object of main form with the foreignkey from form2
3=> and finally save the object of form3 with the key from the
mainform

i don't know if i must define the save function or what ? help me
please

security at symfony-project.com