Hmmmz i dunno exactly ... but:

1. you could merge the forms.
2. Override the save or saveEmbededForms method
3. Make sure that you are using the 3rd form ... the rest should be
embeded...
Form2 is embeded in Form1 which is embeded Form3 ...
After just call new Form3();

Alecs

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 8:52 PM, Belgacem TLILI <belgacem0...@gmail.com>wrote:

> think you  Eno,
> this does not help me
>
> i will explain my problem in a different why:
> i have 3 forms
> 1 - main form use a foreign key from form2
> 2- form2
> 3- form3 use a foreign key from main form
>
> so to save all the form in database we should
> 1=> save object of form2
> 2=> then save object of main form with the foreignkey from form2
> 3=> and finally save the object of form3 with the key from the
> mainform
>
> i don't know if i must define the save function or what ? help me
> please
>
> On Mar 11, 4:49 pm, Eno <symb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, 11 Mar 2010, Belgacem TLILI wrote:
> > > hello for all symfony users,
> >
> > > i have a problem with my symfony project
> >
> > > i have two forms
> > > ** main form for user
> > > ** embed form for phonenumber
> >
> > > the relation between user and phonenumber is one-many
> > > in the model phonenumber i have a column id_user
> >
> > > in the file : UserForm.class.php
> > > i have ahh this lines to the configure methode:
> >
> > >   $number1 = new  phonenumber ();
> > >   $number1->id_user=$this->getobject()->id_user();
> > >   $this->embedForm('number_1',new PhonenumberForm($number1)  );
> >
> > > the form appear 5/5
> > > but when i save the form i'll have an error in the subform of number_1
> >
> > > i think i must modify the save methode
> > > can any one help me please , this is my final education project
> >
> > Maybe this well help:
> http://www.symfony-project.org/blog/2008/11/10/call-the-expert-nested...
> >
> > --

Have a nice day!

Alecs
Certified ScrumMaster

There are no cannibals alive! I have ate the last one yesterday ...
I am on web:  http://www.alecslupu.ro/
I am on twitter: http://twitter.com/alecslupu
I am on linkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/alecslupu
Tel: (+4)0722 621 280