<?php include_partial('user/my_partial', array(
  'user'         => $user,
  'sf_cache_key' => $user->getId()
) ?>

http://www.symfony-project.org/book/1_2/12-Caching

Alecs

2010/3/30 Michał Piotrowski <mkkp...@gmail.com>:
> 2010/3/30 Antoine S. <antoine.spodobal...@gmail.com>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> First you don't really need the doc.
>> The most important is : you can have a cache.yml file at different
>> level and refine for any module, action, partial.
>>
>> Second, the contextual option is very important. If it's "true", it
>> will parse the parameters to store the cache file.
>> Ex: if you cache a product page with contextual true, for any id in
>> the url (so each product) will have its own cache.
>
> This will not work in my case - for the same url I may have a
> different content in _list partial for different user.
>

>> You can sometimes "force" to use the contextual.
>> Ex. I have a partial : _header_layout.php with a basic menu and a
>> text : "Hello Username".
>> Because I can't store this partial for all user, I have to make it
>> contextual to the user.
>> include_partial('header_layout', array($user=>$sf_user->getId());
>
> Same situation here - but I don't cache layout.
>

>> For your application, you probably don't want a cache for the editor
>> (you will spend time to delete the cache),
>> but a cache for the visitor.
>
> Good poit. But I need to delete cache after each edition - because
> something may become visible or not visible for visitors.
>
>> I extend sfViewCacheManager, overrride ignore() to ignore the cache on
>> special credential (ex. editor)
>>

>> I can't help you more I think. It depends then of your application and
>> choice.
>> Then, you have sometimes to restructure (/isolate) to be able to use a
>> cache.
>
> Yes, this is what I need to do in my case.
>
> Thanks for your answer
>
> Regards,
> Michal

>>> It is not possible in my case - for example I've got
>>>
>>> indexSuccess.php that include
>>>  _list.php that include
>>>   _show.php
>>>
>>> I need to change some design concepts and use normal cache.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Michal

>> --
>> If you want to report a vulnerability issue on symfony, please send it to
>> security at symfony-project.com

>> http://groups.google.com/group/symfony-users?hl=en

>> symfony-users+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
>> words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

> symfony-users+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
> words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

--
Have a nice day!

Alecs
Certified ScrumMaster

There are no cannibals alive! I have ate the last one yesterday ...
I am on web:  http://www.alecslupu.ro/
I am on twitter: http://twitter.com/alecslupu
I am on linkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/alecslupu
Tel: (+4)0722 621 280