try:

echo javascript_tag("remote_function(array(
    'update'  =>  'myzone',
    'url'     =>  'mymodule/myaction',
  ))"
) ?>

you need the >"< because otherwise its interpreted as an PHP-function..

Am 05.04.2010 23:31, schrieb Belgacem TLILI:
i'm using sf 1.4
and i'm searching to embed a form using ajax
i start with
echo javascript_tag(
   remote_function(array(
     'update'  =>  'myzone',
     'url'     =>  'mymodule/myaction',
   ))
) ?>

i have use the java script helper in my template<?php
use_helper('JavascriptBase') ?>

but i have an error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function remote_function() in D:
\sfprojects\ajaxembedform\apps\frontend\modules\cap\templates
\newSuccess.php

is there any configuration required  to have a solution for this
error ?

security at symfony-project.com