I heard something like that Javascript doesn’t have built in support for associative arrays the way PHP and other programming languages do..
try

var Arr=new Array();

 Arr[0] = new Array();
 Arr[0]["first_name"] = "foo";
 Arr[0]["last_name"] = "bar";
 Mitarbeiter[0]["Wohnort"]= "Dresden";

I'm not sure..
Maybe this helps you: http://andrewdupont.net/2006/05/18/javascript-associative-arrays-considered-harmful/

cheers!
comb

Am 05.04.2010 23:44, schrieb Belgacem TLILI:
great it's work
the problem was resolved
thank you Mr Robert Heim

just one more thing

in Firebug i have an error that i think is not important
invalid assignment left-hand side
  'update' =>  'myzone',\n

??