Too many actions are often a sign of code duplication and/or shortcomings in
separation of concerns. You want fat models and slim controllers. Your
controller is either doing too much or you are putting actions into modules
where they don't belong or fit.

Care to share all your action names (just the names of the methods) in a
particular big actions class? Also, a bit of code for each would also help.

More than 15 actions per module are generally not advisable, you'll need to
break things down when you're pushing that limit.

Cheers, Daniel

security at symfony-project.com