Hi Slavka,

from your tiny description it is not clear whether the leak you
experience is a result of Propel or symfony or your usage of them.

You should know that symfony 1.2 is no longer supported but replaced
by symfony 1.4. The favoured ORM nowadays is Doctrine although Propel
is still supported.

But most importantly: you posted a complaint rather than a question.
This might work with a licenced software from some company but with an
open source community a certain netiquette should apply.

Cheers
/Christian

security at symfony-project.com